Office InformationAsheville - Main
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
108 Patton Avenue
, North Carolina 28801
Get to know me
I started my career with First Citizens as a teller and have served in various roles within the bank with my current role as a mortgage banker as my favorite. My ability to think outside the box has helped me to consistently be a top producer within the bank. I work closely with my clients to understand their unique circumstances, individual needs and objectives. I use my experience and knowledge to help clients evaluate and select the mortgage that best meets their needs and maximizes their buying power. My goal is to provide thoughtful guidance, expert advice and prompt personal service at every step in the mortgage process. I’m committed to maintaining open and ongoing communication to keep clients fully informed while also being readily available and responsive to any questions you may have. I’m a native of Western North Carolina and have called First Citizens Bank home since 1991. I love spending time with my family and fur babies as well as traveling with my husband, Dennis.
- Originally from:Fletcher NC
- What I like about this business:Helping clients find solutions to lending needs
- Movies I like:Anything Disney
- Local hangouts I like:Lake Hartwell
- What I'm involved in:Asheville Home Builders Assn, Land of Sky Assn of Realtor, Mortgage Bankers Assoc,
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalDown Payment Assistance LoansFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsPurchaseRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansSustainable HomeownershipUSDAVAVacation Homes
- Personal InterestsTraveling, spending time with family, pets, trying new restaurants, going on adventures
If interest rates have lowered considerably since you opened your mortgage loan, it might be time to re-evaluate your options to help you determine if you could be saving money.