Office InformationCharlotte - Main
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
128 S Tryon Street
, North Carolina 28202
- Cabarrus, NC
- Gaston, NC
- Iredell, NC
- Lincoln, NC
- Mecklenburg, NC
- Union, NC
Get to know me
Karen has more than 30 years in the mortgage banking industry. Born and raised in Northern Ohio, Karen has been living in North Carolina for the past 20 years. After graduating from The Ohio State University with a degree in Marketing, Karen began her career in the mortgage business. Being a longtime Mortgage Banker, she has helped hundreds of clients purchase a new home, refinance their existing mortgage and build their dream home using a Construction loan. Karen is committed to providing her clients with excellent customer service and education throughout the mortgage process.
- Originally from:Northern Ohio
- What I like about this business:Helping hundreds of clients purchase a new home, refinance their existing mortgage and build their dream home using a Construction loan. The commitment to providing clients with excellent customer service and education throughout the mortgage process.
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalDown Payment Assistance LoansFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsPurchaseRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansSustainable HomeownershipUSDAVAVacation Homes
- Work History30+ years of experience in the mortgage banking industry.
- EducationOhio State University
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.
Refinancing your mortgage could lock in a lower rate or allow you to consolidate debt, make a home improvement or finance a college education by accessing your home equity.
Modest incomes and limited savings don't have to be obstacles to home ownership. Your journey to home ownership can begin today.