Office InformationNew Bern - Main
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
305 Broad Street
, North Carolina 28560
- Carteret, NC
- Craven, NC
- Greene, NC
- Lenoir, NC
- Onslow, NC
- Pamlico, NC
- Pitt, NC
Get to know me
Marie has enjoyed a successful mortgage lending career for more than 15 years. She has been recognized as top producer every year of her career. Marie prefers a consultative approach to best understand her clients’ financing needs so the best options can be reviewed. She is committed to customer-centered service and has helped thousands of families select the right solutions for their financial needs including home purchase, refinance and new construction. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, high net worth applicant or self-employed business person, Marie's in-depth mortgage knowledge will simplify your home financing process and ensure you select the right financial solution. She enjoys the people she meets in this business and finds the relationships she builds to be the most rewarding part of her job. Marie loves the New Bern community and stays involved through the Chamber, Rotary and Christ Church.
- Originally from:Charlotte, NC
- What I like about this business:I enjoy being a Mortgage Banker because I meet the most interesting people.
- Movies I like:Overboard, Elf, Love Actually, Pretty Woman, Star Wars, Bourne Films
- Local hangouts I like:Brown Pelican, New Bern Golf & Country Club
- What I'm involved in:Bank of the Arts Board, Past Chamber Board Member, Christ Church Member, Cook breakfast for RCS monthly
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsPurchaseRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansSustainable HomeownershipUSDAVAVacation Homes
- Work HistoryBank of America Mortgage - 18 years
- EducationAssociate Degree in Criminal Justice
- Personal InterestsCooking, eating, reading, traveling, walking my dog
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.