8510 Colonnade Center Drive
, North Carolina 27615
- Carteret, NC
- Durham, NC
- Mecklenburg, NC
- Orange, NC
- Wake, NC
Get to know me
Erik has been originating home mortgage loans for satisfied customers since 1999 at First Citizens Bank. His area of specialty lies in the construction permanent lending as he assists clients building their dream home. Erik listens to their needs and then places together a mortgage product that is a custom fit for their custom home. He prides himself on excellent customer service and educating the client on the home buying process. Erik has been a top 10 producer for the majority of his career with First Citizens Bank. He was born in North Carolina, grew up in Charlotte and now resides in Raleigh.
- Originally from:Charlotte, NC
- What I like about this business:I do the same thing everyday. Good news is every opportunity to help my clients is new and refreshing. Meeting new people routinely and being in a position of help and service motivates me greatly.
- Movies I like:Steel Magnolia's
- Local hangouts I like:Carolina Country Club
- What I'm involved in:Christ Episcopal Church, Alexander Family YMCA, Broughton High School Athletics
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentPurchaseRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansVacation Homes
- EducationNorth Carolina State University
- Personal InterestsAvid outdoorsman, Golf, Coaching my daughters sports teams, Sunday School Teacher, Youth Leader
Finding your dream home can be challenging. This is especially the case when existing home inventories are tight and the new neighborhoods under development just don't hit the mark for you.