Assistant Vice President, Mortgage Banker
Office InformationRaleigh - Wakefield
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
14440 New Falls Of Neuse Road
, North Carolina 27614
Get to know me
As a First Citizens mortgage banker, I work closely with my clients to understand their unique circumstances, individual needs, and objectives. I use my experience and knowledge to help clients evaluate and select the mortgage that best meets their needs and maximizes their buying power. My goal is to provide thoughtful guidance, expert advice, and prompt personal service at every step in the mortgage process. I’m committed to maintaining open and ongoing communication to keep clients fully informed while also being readily available and responsive to any questions you may have. I especially enjoy helping clients build or renovate their dream home.
- Originally from:Oxford
- What I like about this business:Helping people buy a home, or restructure existing mortgage debt for better cash flow.
- Movies I like:Passion of the Christ
- Local hangouts I like:Sola Café, The Summit Church
- What I'm involved in:Church, Youth Basketball
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsPurchaseRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansSustainable HomeownershipUSDAVAVacation Homes
- EducationBusiness and Economics
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.