Office InformationWilson - West Nash
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
2301 Nash Street North
, North Carolina 27896
- Carteret, NC
- Edgecombe, NC
- Franklin, NC
- Greene, NC
- Halifax, NC
- Johnston, NC
- Nash, NC
- Pitt, NC
- Wayne, NC
- Wilson, NC
Get to know me
Pete obtained her BS Degree from East Carolina University. She taught school in Virginia and North Carolina for 25 years. Before joining First Citizens Bank in October 2010, Pete owned and operated her own mortgage company and has been in the mortgage industry since 1996. Pete is licensed with the national registry as well as NC.
- Originally from:Shenandoah Valley Va.
- What I like about this business:People & Fast Closings
- Local hangouts I like:Daniel's Fine Dining
- What I'm involved in:Member of St.Timothy's Episcopal Church
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsPurchaseRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansSustainable HomeownershipUSDAVAVacation Homes
- Work HistoryArrington Egar & Shield - 4 years
- EducationEast Carolina University BS Education-Special Education
- Personal InterestsFishing, Boating
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.
Refinancing your mortgage could lock in a lower rate or allow you to consolidate debt, make a home improvement or finance a college education by accessing your home equity.
Modest incomes and limited savings don't have to be obstacles to home ownership. Your journey to home ownership can begin today.