75 N. Fair Oaks Ave
, California 91103
Get to know me
Over 26 years of experience as a mortgage banker with a record funding count over 5,000 funded loans. Experience in all facets of mortgage lending encompassing VA, FHA, Conventional , and Jumbo loans. As an experienced loan officer I take pride in providing the best customer experience and providing the best financial solution. My goal is to make sure my customers are fully informed through the complex process of buying a home and walking them through the process of obtaining the best loan product. When I'm not busy funding loans I volunteer as a crissis reponder in my local community helping people who are experiencing a traumatic loss or incident. I'm a proud father of two wonderful kids. Graudate of California State University of Los Angeles.
- Originally from:Burbank, CA
- What I like about this business:Helping people achieve the American dream of home ownership
- Movies I like:Heat, Jaws, Rambo, Black Hawk Down, Dirty Harry
- What I'm involved in:I volunteer as a Crisis Responder for the city of Los Angeles
- Product SpecialtiesConventionalFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansOther
- EducationCalifornia State University of Los Angeles
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.