Mortgage Banker Market Specialist
Office InformationRoanoke - Electric Rd
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
3862 Electric Road
, Virginia 24018
Get to know me
Susan is a native of the Roanoke Valley and has an extensive background in lending, real estate, appraisal, taxation and Federal & Local regulations. Her professional history includes working in the Washington DC Metro area, Southwestern Virginia and West Virginia. She is an experienced Mortgage Banker that is dedicated to ensuring her diverse client base makes the right loan choice for their family. Susan earned her MBA at Averett University in Danville, Virginia. Susan lives in Southwest Roanoke with her lovable Yorkie, Jazzy. She is "Mom" to her wonderful son. In her spare time she enjoys ballroom dancing, performing arts, motorcycling, crafts and numerous community activities.
- Originally from:Roanoke, VA
- What I like about this business:Helping customers achieve home ownership
- Movies I like:The Greatest Showman, The Notebook
- Local hangouts I like:419 West, The Green Goat
- What I'm involved in:Oak Grove Church of the Brethren, Miss Virginia Organization, Margaret R. Baker Charitable Foundation, Inc., Multiple Sclerosis Alliance of Virginia, Veterans Affairs/Wounded Warrior Project, Square Society for Cultural Arts and Sciences
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsPurchaseRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansUSDAVacation Homes
- EducationAverett University, BBA, Averett University, MBA
- Personal InterestsBallroom Dancing, Vocalist, Crafts, Performing Arts
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.