Office InformationCharlotte - Main
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
128 S Tryon Street
, North Carolina 28202
Get to know me
Walker Medford has been in the residential lending industry for over 25 years. With prior experience as a processor and underwriter, he has been a mortgage loan officer for the last 20 years and has helped many clients achieve their goal of homeownership. Whether you are purchasing or refinancing Walker has a solid understanding of loan programs and underwriting guidelines that will enable him to tailor options which best fit your needs. His areas of expertise include first time homebuyer, construction, conventional, jumbo, government as well as specialty financing for medical professionals. Walker grew up at Lake Junaluska, NC and is a graduate of Western Carolina University. He currently lives in Belmont, NC. When away from work, he spends as much time as possible outdoors enjoying hiking and traveling with his two daughters Julia and Madeline.
- Originally from:Lake Junaluska, NC
- What I'm involved in:Canopy Realtor Association, Home Builders of Greater Charlotte
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to Perm, Renovations, First Time Homebuyer, FHA, VA, USDA, North Carolina Housing Authority Loans, South Carolina Housing Authority Loans, Down Payment Assistance Loans, Large Mortgage Amount Loans, Jumbo Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, Self Employed Borrower Loans, Medical Professional Loans, Pre-qualifications
- Work History1 year at First Citizens Bank
- EducationWestern Carolina University
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.