Office InformationFuquay Varina - Main
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
1344 North Main Street
, North Carolina 27526
Get to know me
As a First Citizens mortgage banker I want to learn about your family’s financial goals, so that I can help you choose the right mortgage. I believe in educating you throughout the loan process and maintaining an open line of communication to keep you informed. I understand that buying or building a home is one of the biggest investments you will make, so I commit to give you a five-star experience. I am a native of Ohio, but have called North Carolina home for almost 35 years. I have a degree in Business Administration from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a Masters in Accountancy from The University of Phoenix. When I am not helping homeowners, I am spending time with my two children, Jenna and Chase.
- Originally from:Whispering Pines
- What I like about this business:Being a loan officer puts me in contact with so many interesting people, and the fact that I can help them become homeowners, or increase their monthly cashflow is the best part of what I do everyday! Guiding people through the process is a great job, but ending up with life-long relationships is the absolute best.
- Movies I like:Top Gun, Steel Magnolias, Walk the Line
- Local hangouts I like:Ironwood, Chef Warrens
- What I'm involved in:Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Habitat for Humanity volunteer, Caring Hearts for Canines supporter, C35 Baseball supporter
- Focus AreasVA, Renovation, Construction, FHA, USDA, Conventional, NC Housing
- EducationUNC-Chapel Hill, The University of Phoenix
- CertificationsBS-Business Administration, Masters in Accountancy
- Personal InterestsBaseball, Moore County Schools, Veterans Affairs, Soccer, Pet adoption
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.