Office InformationGreenville - Main
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
1005 Red Banks Road
, North Carolina 27858
Get to know me
Elizabeth was born in Boone, NC. She attended Appalachian State University where she graduated with honors in Economics. She has been working in the financial industry for 19 years and as a mortgage banker for 15 years. She has been working at First Citizens since 2016. In 2017, she was awarded the "Rising Star" award for rookie production. She was also recognized for top production in 2019. Elizabeth lives in Washington, NC on the Pamlico river with her husband, Moses. They have one son, Moses III, and a special rescue dog, Mr. Pete.
- Originally from:Boone, NC
- What I like about this business:Helping customers finance their dream home.
- What I'm involved in:Sponsor Washington youth baseball league
- Focus Areasconstruction, renovation, first-time homebuyers, refinance, jumbo
- EducationAppalachian State University BA Economics
- Personal Interestsskiing, boating, hiking, enjoying live music
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.