Office InformationGreenville - Main
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
1005 Red Banks Road
, North Carolina 27858
Get to know me
Being with First Citizens Bank for over 15 years has taught me the importance of building relationships through customer service and communication. Within my various roles, I have shown commitment to my customers to ensure they have the best possible customer experience. As a Mortgage Banker, I know the importance of finding the right product for each customer’s needs. Having customer contact and helping with financial needs is what I love most about working for First Citizens. My husband Brandon and I have been married for 25 years of which 20 we have lived in Greenville. We love spending time with our grown children and cheering on their North Carolina Universities.
- Originally from:Bennettsville, SC
- What I like about this business:I love meeting new people and helping with their financial needs such as purchasing their dream home or refinancing it.
- Movies I like:The Proposal, Sweet Home Alabama and Steele Magnolias
- Local hangouts I like:Greenville Country Club, Uptown Greenville
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsPurchaseRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansSustainable HomeownershipUSDAVAVacation Homes
- Work HistoryVidant Medical Group
- EducationMeredith College, BS In Finance
- Personal InterestsCooking, Tennis, Traveling and Family Time
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.