Office InformationHendersonville - Express
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM 8:30 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
539 North Main St
, North Carolina 28792
Get to know me
As a First Citizens Mortgage Banker, I believe it is crucial to invest time upfront to understand each client’s unique situation. Everyone has their own individual needs and objectives and it is imperative to work with each client to determine the most appropriate strategy for them and their family. I use my experience and knowledge to help evaluate options to best meet the clients’ financial goals and provide guidance and expert advice throughout the process. I am committed to open communication, keeping everyone fully informed and I am readily available when questions arise. My clients appreciate the fact that I still answer the phone on Saturday and Sunday if they have questions. I graduated from Queens College in Charlotte with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration and graduated from Western Carolina University with a Master of Business Administration. I have worked for First Citizens Bank since March 1992 and have been a mortgage banker with First Citizens Bank since July 1995. I have been married to my husband Peter since May 2018. We have 2 Shih Tzu puppies, Maggie and Murphy. I live in Hendersonville, NC with Peter, Maggie and Murphy.
- Originally from:Hendersonville, NC
- What I like about this business:The ability to help people own a home
- Movies I like:Pretty Woman, Gone with the Wind
- Local hangouts I like:Postero and Hville Country Club
- What I'm involved in:Pardee Hospital Foundation
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalDown Payment Assistance LoansFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsPurchaseRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansVacation Homes
- EducationQueens College-Charlotte, MBA - Western Carolina University
- Personal InterestsTravel, family and friends, great food and wine, shopping (especially shoes) and reading
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.