Jorge David Lopez
Mortgage Banker Market Specialist
Office InformationKnightdale - Main
Closed Today 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
6550 Knightdale Blvd
, North Carolina 27545
Get to know me
As a bi-lingual First Citizens mortgage banker, I aim to work with my clients to understand their current homeownership needs and challenges. I use my expertise and experience to navigate clients choose the right mortgage that best meets their needs and ultimately build wealth for themselves and their families. My target is to provide attentive direction, expert advice and quick service throughout every step of the mortgage process. I pride myself to do the right thing for my clients. I was born in Guatemala and raised in Raleigh, NC since 1992. I received my undergraduate from North Carolina State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. My career includes many years of diverse financial experience. There I gained a passion for financial literacy, which has driven me to help others obtain homeownership and financial peace of mind. My spouse, Sophia, and I have been married for 7 years. We are the proud parents of two daughters. We enjoy traveling and spending quality together as family. I am active within my church community and always seeking to serve others from different backgrounds in the community. I invite you to connect with me to start the journey of homeownership with me!
- Originally from:Raleigh
- What I like about this business:Acting as the mediator for someone seeking to obtain the dream of homeownership.
- Movies I like:Action and Comedy
- Local hangouts I like:Wholesome places where family and friends can be found
- What I'm involved in:Actively with Church Involvement, Blood donor
- Product SpecialtiesConventionalDown Payment Assistance LoansFHAFirst Time HomebuyerPre-ApprovalsPurchaseRefinanceRenovationsSustainable HomeownershipUSDAVA
- Work HistoryState Employees' Credit Union - 1 years
- EducationNorth Carolina State University - Business & Finance
- Personal InterestsSpending time with my family, Traveling, Sports fanatic, the outdoors, and camping
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.