8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
425 East Main Street
, North Carolina 28092
Get to know me
My name is Tyler Harrill and I began in the banking industry 12 years ago, while still attending college at Gardner Webb University. As a part-time teller, I worked my way up through several departments and found a passion for lending. In 2017 and after completion of my Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, I was moved into the mortgage industry. As a born and raised resident to Lincoln County, I wanted to commit myself to my local community and the surrounding communities that are part of the greater Charlotte market. This opened up a wide range of opportunity to get experienced in all different types of loan products and created a variety of knowledge in all mortgage lending. Aside from being dedicated to putting my customers in homes, I strive to build lasting relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- Originally from:Lincolnton, NC
- What I like about this business:What I love most about my job is the ability to meet the financial needs of my customers and enable them to successfully purchase a home!
- Movies I like:The Patriot
- Local hangouts I like:The Bike Trail, BrickTree Brewing Company, YMCA, The Rock Fitness
- What I'm involved in:Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce, Lincoln County Board of Realtors
- Focus AreasConstruction to Perm, Renovations, First Time Homebuyer, FHA, VA, USDA, North Carolina Housing Authority Loans, Down Payment Assistance Loans, Jumbo Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, Self Employed Borrower Loans, Medical Professional Loans, Pre-qualifications
- Work HistoryFifth Third Bank
- EducationGardner Webb University - Business Administration
- Personal InterestsPhotography, Baseball with my children, Avid college football fan (ROLL TIDE), four-wheeling, the Beach
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.