3601 Hamond Road
, North Carolina 27603
Get to know me
Ryan was born and raised in Raleigh, NC, and even went to NC State obtaining a business degree. He never left the area, but it wasn’t by plan, it just happened that way. Ryan hears so many good things about this area from the people he helps and that he has met that are moving here from all over the country and he believes it must truly be one of the great places to call home. Ryan began his career with First Citizens Bank in 1998, and transitioned into our mortgage team in 2002. He doesn’t think there is a better fit for him, career wise, as he loves meeting and getting to know people, and analyzing numbers and making mortgage deals work. He is committed to providing the best mortgage experience one can have, and executing the mortgage transaction flawlessly.
- Originally from:Raleigh
- What I like about this business:interacting with people, executing the deals
- Movies I like:Mystery
- Local hangouts I like:Chef's Palette/Prestonwood Country Club
- What I'm involved in:PTAA, tennis club, card group
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to Permanent, Conventional, First Time Homebuyer, Jumbo Loans, Medical Professional Loans, Pre-Approvals, Purchase, Refinance, Renovations, Self Employed Borrower Loans, Sustainable Homeownership, Vacation Homes
- EducationNC State, Business Management/Finance
- Personal InterestsGolf, tennis, financial markets, socializing, traveling
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.