22 Park Dr
Research Triangle Park
, North Carolina 27709
Get to know me
As First Citizens mortgage banker market Specialist, I believe that it's important to invest my time to understand what's most important to you before you commit to a mortgage. Using my established process and working together, I help determine the most appropriate strategy for you and your family. My clients appreciate our trusted partnership and how we work together throughout their lives to keep their financial plans on track. I earned my undergraduate degree from UNC-Greensboro. My career includes over three decades of mortgage banking across both commercial and consumer sectors. My wife and I are the proud parents of seven daughters.. I invite you to connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Originally from:Chapel Hill
- What I like about this business:My passion is being able to help people realize their dream of Homeownership
- Movies I like:The Color Purple
- What I'm involved in:Habitat for Humanity
- Focus AreasFirst Time Home, Down Payment assistance, Financial Literacy, Construction-Perm, Doctor loans
- Work HistoryWells Fargo Bank - 5 years
- Personal InterestsMusic, Golf, Spending time with my 7 daughters, Traveling, Piano
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.