Office InformationSanford - Main
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
206 Carthage Street
, North Carolina 27330
Get to know me
As a First Citizens mortgage banker I want to learn about your family’s financial goals, so that I can help you choose the right mortgage. I believe in educating you throughout the loan process and maintaining an open line of communication to keep you informed. I understand that buying or building a home is one of the biggest investments you will make, so I commit to give you a five-star experience. I am a native of Ohio, but have called North Carolina home for almost 35 years. I have a degree in Business Administration from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a Masters in Accountancy from The University of Phoenix. When I am not helping homeowners, I am spending time with my two children, Jenna and Chase.
- Originally from:Seven Lakes, NC
- What I like about this business:Being a loan officer puts me in contact with so many interesting people, and the fact that I can help them become homeowners, or increase their monthly cashflow is the best part of what I do everyday! Guiding people through the process is a great job, but ending up with life-long relationships is the absolute best.
- Movies I like:Rudy, Field of Dreams, The Blind Side, Remember the Titans
- Local hangouts I like:Ironwood Cafe, Southern Pines Brewery, The Wine Cellar, Chapman's
- What I'm involved in:Caring Hearts for Canines, BackPack Pals, Habitat for Humanity
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalDown Payment Assistance LoansFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsPurchaseRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansSustainable HomeownershipUSDAVAVacation Homes
- EducationUNC-Chapel Hill, The University of Phoenix
- Personal InterestsHome Improvement Projects, Watching Sports, Community Service, Cooking
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.