Office InformationSanford - Main
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
206 Carthage Street
, North Carolina 27330
Get to know me
As a First Citizens mortgage banker I want to learn about your family’s financial goals, so that I can help you choose the right mortgage. I believe in educating you throughout the loan process and maintaining an open line of communication to keep you informed. I understand that buying or building a home is one of the biggest investments you will make, so I commit to give you a five-star experience. I am a native of Ohio, but have called North Carolina home for almost 35 years. I have a degree in Business Administration from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a Masters in Accountancy from The University of Phoenix. When I am not helping homeowners, I am spending time with my two children, Jenna and Chase.
- Originally from:Seven Lakes, NC
- What I like about this business:Being a loan officer puts me in contact with so many interesting people, and the fact that I can help them become homeowners, or increase their monthly cashflow is the best part of what I do everyday! Guiding people through the process is a great job, but ending up with life-long relationships is the absolute best.
- Movies I like:Rudy, Field of Dreams, The Blind Side, Remember the Titans
- Local hangouts I like:Ironwood Cafe, Southern Pines Brewery, The Wine Cellar, Chapman's
- What I'm involved in:Caring Hearts for Canines, BackPack Pals, Habitat for Humanity
- Focus AreasConstruction to Perm, Renovations, First Time Homebuyer, FHA, VA, USDA, NC Housing Authority Loans, Down Payment Assistance Loans, Large Mortgage Amount Loans, Jumbo Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, Self Employed Borrower Loans, Medical Professional Loans, Pre-qualifications
- EducationUNC-Chapel Hill, The University of Phoenix
- CertificationsBS-Business Administration, Masters in Accountancy
- Personal InterestsHome Improvement Projects, Watching Sports, Community Service, Cooking
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.