Office InformationWilmington - Plaza East
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
1910 Eastwood Road
, North Carolina 28403
Get to know me
David is a mortgage lending veteran of almost 20 years with a long, successful career with First Citizens Bank. He consults with his customers to provide the best options for their needs including purchase, refinance and new home construction. With a commitment to dedicated customer service and education, David has helped more than 1,200 families achieve their financial goals through home ownership and financing. A graduate of UNC-Greensboro with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, David soon returned to Southeastern North Carolina to begin his mortgage career. He is actively involved with the Mortgage Bankers Association of the Lower Cape Fear, Wilmington Cape Fear Builders Association and Wilmington Chamber of Commerce. David looks forward to understanding your needs and working with you to create the best solutions.
- Originally from:Oak Island, NC
- What I like about this business:What I love about this job is the people I meet and work with. There are several rewarding moments with this job. Watching a first time homebuyer close on their new home and seeing the since of accomplishment is very gratifying. Having a past client refer their child to me for a mortgage loan is possibly the highest reward. Walking trhough the construction process with a client, following along with the construction phase and seeing the finished product is a powerful moment. This customer contact is very rewarding.
- Movies I like:The Hunt for Red October, We Are The Millers, Goodfellas
- Local hangouts I like:Dockside, Grand Cru, Wrightsville SUP, Pine Valley Country Club
- Focus AreasConstruction to Permanent Mortgage Lending, First Time Homebuyers using Down Payment Assistance Programs, Retirement Homes, Vacation Homes
- Work HistoryAnchor Financial Group - 4 years
- CertificationsBA in Political Science
- Personal InterestsGolf, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Reading, Cooking
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.