1314 Park Street
, South Carolina 29201
Get to know me
As a First Citizens mortgage banker, I want to help you achieve the goal of homeownership. Whether you are buying, building, refinancing or remodeling, with my wide variety of products, I know we can find the right one to fit your family's needs. I earned my undergraduate degree from Pfeiffer University in 1993, with degrees in Economics and Business. I began my mortgage career in 2002, and have helped thousands of families in the years that have passed. My spouse, Heather, and I have been married for 7 years. We have lived in Chapin, SC since 2014, and we attend Gateway Baptist Church.
- Originally from:Lexington, NC
- What I like about this business:Helping individuals achieve the goal of home ownership.
- What I'm involved in:Gateway Baptist Church
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentDown Payment Assistance LoansFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPurchaseRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansUSDAVA
- Work HistoryBB&T - 2 Years
- EducationPfeiffer University
- CertificationsSouth Carolina Bankers School Graduate, Leadership Florence Graduate
- Personal InterestsTennis, Boating, Writing, Church, Watching TV
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.