Maggi M. Bryant
129 North Parler Avenue
, South Carolina 29477
Get to know me
For 21 years, I have been assisting clients with the American dream of homeownership. As a First Citizens Mortgage Banker, I work closely with my clients to uncover the right solution for their needs. I believe the best way to help a client is to get to know them, listen to them and together find the best solution for their needs. I have worked the past 8 years on the retail side of the bank so I understand a client’s complete financial needs and can help you reach them. I love to see a client smile when they have made the largest purchase in their life and can provide a home for their family to live in. I was born and raised in St. George, SC where I have come back after living in Charleston to raise my family. My husband and I have two precious children and a cute little dog, Tides.
- What I'm involved in:St. George Rotary Club
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansUSDAVAVacation Homes
- EducationCollege of Charleston
- CertificationsSC Bankers School
- Personal InterestsSpending time on the boat with my family and gardening.
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.