10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
100 E Tryon Rd
, North Carolina 27603
Get to know me
My years of experience in the Finance industry, specifically Mortgage Origination, Processing, and Underwriting, have provided me with the knowledge to best help you pick the product that suits your needs. The mortgage process can be a stressful one, and I take pride in making it as simple as possible for my clients. I specialize in both purchase and refinance transactions, and with First Citizens wide array of products including FHA, VA, USDA, and Jumbo, I have all the tools to help you accomplish your goals. I’m a graduate of the University of Vermont with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in Management Information Systems. I grew up in Vermont, but now call the Raleigh, NC area home with my wife and our two dogs.
- Originally from:Colchester, VT
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalDown Payment Assistance LoansFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsPurchaseRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansSustainable HomeownershipUSDAVAVacation Homes
- Work HistoryKeyBank - 2 years
- EducationUniversity of Vermont-Bachelors in Business Administration with a concentration in managerment information systems
- Personal InterestsGolf, Baseball, soccer, my dogs, hiking
Get guidance through the homebuying process. Explore the different types of mortgages we offer, learn what you'll need to apply, and connect with a local mortgage banker who can help.