100 E. Tryon Road
, North Carolina 27603
Get to know me
With over 25 years of experience in the Financial services industry, including Branch Banking, Mortgage Origination, and Loan Underwriting, I have the knowledge to help you pick the product that suits your needs. The mortgage process can be stressful, and my passion is making it as simple as possible for my clients. I specialize in both purchase and refinance transactions, and with First Citizens wide array of products including FHA, VA, USDA, and Jumbo, I have all the tools to help you accomplish your goals. I’m a graduate of the Lenoir-Rhyne University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. I have been happily married for 25 years, and we have two adult sons. When I’m not helping my clients with a mortgage, I am pursuing my other passion, lifting weights.
- Originally from:Valdese, NC
- What I like about this business:I love meeting new people.
- Movies I like:Action moves
- What I'm involved in:Church
- Product SpecialtiesConstruction to PermanentConventionalFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansUSDAVAVacation Homes
- EducationLenoir-Rhyne University
- Personal InterestsLifting weights Watching Sports Movies
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.