Field Loan Officer
3422 W Carson St
, California 90503
Get to know me
I’ve worked in the Residential Mortgage Lending for over 25 years. I believe it is crucial to invest time upfront to understand each client’s unique situation. Everyone has their own individual needs and objectives and it is imperative to work with each client to determine the most appropriate strategy for them and their family. I use my experience and knowledge to help evaluate options to best meet the clients’ financial goals and provide guidance and expert advice throughout the process. I am committed to open communication, keeping everyone fully informed and I am readily available when questions arise. My clients appreciate the fact that I still answer the phone on Saturday and Sunday if they have question. I’m well versed in the following Loan Programs: Jumbo Loans, FHA, VA, Conventional, First Time Homebuyer, Refinances, Down Payment Assistance Loans, Vacation Homes, Renovations, Pre-Approvals, Medical Professional Loans, Self Employed Borrower Loans.
- Originally from:Puerto Rico
- What I like about this business:I enjoy helping buyers find their forever home
- Movies I like:Top Gun - Maverick and It's a Wonderful Life
- Local hangouts I like:Bazilles in Torrance
- What I'm involved in:Local elks and Moose lodges in Torrance, CA
- Product SpecialtiesConventionalDown Payment Assistance LoansFHAFirst Time HomebuyerJumbo LoansMedical Professional LoansPre-ApprovalsRefinanceRenovationsSelf Employed Borrower LoansVAVacation Homes
- Personal InterestsI enjoy Line Dancing, Paddle Boarding, Hiking with my dogs, and playing Pickle Ball
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.