Mortgage Banker Producing Team Leader
Office InformationMidlothian - Main
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
13101 Midlothian Turnpike
, Virginia 23113
Get to know me
I am a native of Rockbridge county Virginia. Upon graduation from Washington and Lee University I entered the Real Estate profession and then transitioned to banking, becoming a Mortgage Banker in 1984. For the past thirty four years I have taken pride in helping clients throughout Virginia realize their dream of homeownership. From a simple refinance to more specialized construction-permanent loans, I look forward to helping you with your home financing needs. My wife Lynn and I live in Hanover, VA. We have two children, Henry and Savannah. I enjoys outdoor activities such as hunting and shooting sports and spends as much time as possible on the farm in Lexington, VA.
- Originally from:Lexington VA.
- What I like about this business:Helping people achieve Home ownership
- Movies I like:One Upon A Time In Hollywood
- Local hangouts I like:The Hanover Café
- What I'm involved in:Saint Pauls Episcopal Church, Ducks Unlimited
- Product SpecialtiesVirginia Housing Authority Loans
- Work HistoryC&F Mortgage corp. - 13 years
- EducationWashington and Lee University
- Personal InterestsOutdoor activities, hunting fishing
Start planning for home ownership today. Access all our resources to help you get your finances in order, save for a down payment and prepare for the responsibility of owning a home.